Wow! It is mid-November?!? The Holiday rush has begun but before we get into all of the Holiday Survival Guides, let's start with some news from around here!
- The baby frenzy has continued! Big clinic congratulations go out to Katie (Physiotherapist) and Norma (Dietitian) and their families! Both are proud new mom's to little boys!
- Physiotherapist Dave has gotten hitched! Congratulations to you and your new wife from all of us here at the clinic!
- Interim Co-Coordinators, Janet & Angela have passed on their duties to Krista2 (Krista Leck Merner & Krista Courtney-Cox). Janet has retired "for real" this time and Angela has moved with her family back to Chicago. We will miss you ladies!
- Program Coordinator Deanne is moving back West! Her husband accepted a new job and this move will bring their little family closer to their big families! Best of luck with the move!!! A big heartfelt thanks for all you have done with the clinic!
- We have new team members! A big welcome to Dr. Dayna Sherry and Andrea Fougere-Chou for joining our Pyschology team!
Whew...I think that is everything for now! Stay tuned for more regular blog updates and exciting new program information!!!