No Bake Protein Bars
· 1 cup oat flour (pulse oats in food processor until fine)
· 1 cup vanilla protein powder
· 1 cup cereal (bran flakes, rice krispies, etc.)
· 2 Tbsp chia seeds
· 1/2 cup peanut butter
· 1/4 cup milk
· 3 Tbsp honey
· 1-2 Tbsp water
3 Tbsp chocolate chips, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, protein powder, cereal and chia seeds.
- In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter, milk and honey. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir and microwave again (if needed) until smooth and liquid.
- Add liquid mixture into dry ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Add 1-2 Tbsp water if necessary to make sure all dry ingredients are moistened. (Mixture will be crumbly).
- Line 8x8 pan with parchment paper and press mixture into pan.
- Optional: Melt chocolate chips in microwave and drizzle (using spoon) over the protein bars.
- Refrigerate or freeze for 20 minutes, or until firm.
- Cut into bars (8 or 16). Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.